If you are using our service for the first time please get in touch to discuss what you need. Call us on 0403 057 051 or fill in our contact form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Once you are on the books it’s easy to
- make a new booking,
- establish a regular booking,
- request a change to an existing booking.
Call 0403 057 051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
The Simple 7
- Name and number of clients
- The pick up and drop off addresses
- Pick up time and regularity (eg; one off, indefinite, weekly, etc.,)
- Purpose of booking (eg; doctors appointment, shopping, going to lunch)
- If you require driving one way or return,
- Would you like us to stay after we drop you off or do you need to make a separate return booking.
- Are you an NDIS participant
As much notice as possible helps!
Our service is charged at a minimum of one hour, then in blocks of 30 minutes, or part thereof. Rates are variable depending on the time or day.
Weekdays are from 6.00am until 8.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Evenings are from 8.00pm until 12.00am (midnight) Monday to Friday.
Weekend rates apply from 8.00pm on Friday night until 12.00am (midnight) Sunday.
Public holiday rates apply from midnight on the night before the public holiday until midnight of the public holiday.
Evening, weekend and public holiday bookings are by quotation.
For NDIS clients 2 hours may be the minimum allowable booked time under certain circumstances.
Other costs, such as tolls, mileage (in our car) and parking, are not included in the hourly rate. These costs are paid separately by the client and can be added to your invoice. We are happy to provide estimates on these costs per booking.
For one way bookings of more than 20 kilometres we charge an extra 30 minutes.
All one way bookings are by quotation.
Rates can change without notice.
Carers That Drive invoices fortnightly, direct to your email inbox.
To keep us on the road we appreciate your payment within seven days.
You can pay by:
Carers That Drive
Bank: St George
BSB: 112 879
Account number: 055470421
We accept Visa credit card, debit card and MasterCard.
Please remember to include your invoice number with your payment.
Carers That Drive does not host card data.
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars through PayCorp *.
* PayCorp, strictly adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) – a set of requirements that provides the highest amount of data security when processing customer payments and personal data. PayCorp is certified as being PCI DSS v2 Level 1 compliant which is the benchmark for the provision of payment processing services to multi-national organisations and enterprises.