If you are using our service for the first time please get in touch to discuss what you need. Call us on 0403 057 051 or email email@example.com – we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Once you are on the books, it’s easy to:
- make a new booking
- establish a regular booking
- request a change to an existing booking
The Simple 7:
- Name and number of clients
- The pick up and drop off addresses
- Pick up time and regularity (eg; one off, indefinite, weekly, etc.)
- Purpose of booking (eg; medical appointment, shopping, going for a walk)
- Do you require driving one way, or return?
- Would you like us to stay after we drop you off, or do you need to make a separate return booking?
- Are you an NDIS participant?
As much information as possible that you give us will assist in providing you with the best service and to match you with one of our supporters.
Call us on 0403 057 051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Carers That Drive invoices fortnightly, direct to your email inbox.
To keep us on the road we appreciate your payment within seven days.
You can pay by:
Carers That Drive
Bank: St George
BSB: 112 879
Account number: 055470421
We accept Visa credit card, debit card and MasterCard.
Please remember to include your invoice number with your payment.
Carers That Drive does not host card data.
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars through PayCorp *.
* PayCorp, strictly adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) – a set of requirements that provides the highest amount of data security when processing customer payments and personal data. PayCorp is certified as being PCI DSS v2 Level 1 compliant which is the benchmark for the provision of payment processing services to multi-national organisations and enterprises.